1. may have a "job" lined up for the next couple of months -- babysitting for a family I used to babysit for and possibly cleaning her house too while I'm there, which is totally fine because she is awesome, and her kids are awesome, and I already cleaned her house when I used to babysit for her fall of '08 b/c it's just what I do when I babysit...haha
2. I am second-guessing my applications for grad schools (masters in counseling programs)...I have gotten advice from two women that I trust and look up to and they think I should look into an MSW program instead...gah! So now I'm just waiting to see if I get in anywhere I applied (should hear back mid-mach) and go from there I guess.
3. I got the invite to come up to NY early to help move the winter camp office up to the summer office (aka camp in the Adirondack Mountains). So that gives me another goal to work towards...May 17th...yesss. I love camp so much and right now I feel like it's the only thing I'm good at but because it's only a 3 month stint...yeah not full time :(
4. I have been cleaning out my room, a little bit every day, and I keep finding the funniest stuff! Binders, folders and notebooks going all the way back to 8th grade...nuts! Tons of dance clothes, dance shoes and old costumes. I also found a check from my grandma for my birthday in '09. I should probably consult her before I cash it right?
welp. that's it...urban ministries food bank outing with the community group tonight. I am really liking this group and I am starting to let my guard down a little more each time. They are a great group and I am enjoying getting to know them.
ps. trashy reality tv is addicting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment