skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, March 19, 2010
back to the drawing board
well folks. no grad school for me. didn't get in anywhere. awesome.
plan b? not quite sure yet...maybe AmeriCorps, or PB classes at State.
but right now i just want to nap and not think about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i have a theory...
About Me
mpugh
Columbus, OH
i smile a lot. i talk a lot. ray lamontagne is the best. I am originally from Raleigh, NC and recently moved to Columbus to serve one year with AmeriCorps.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(10)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
▼
March
(7)
back to the drawing board
1. I am turning into my mother...I went to the mo...
yaaaaaay!
kiddies
pissed off. going for a walk.
1. may have a "job" lined up for the next couple o...
u.n.e.m.p.l.o.y.e.d...
►
2009
(1)
►
May
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment