Thursday, March 11, 2010

1. I am turning into my mother...I went to the movies with her the other afternoon and I found myself getting emotional over movie previews -- not just any old previews, but KIDS movies!! It was a preview for some owl movie but it has "good message" and I almost started crying...what tha efff!! I guess I have repressed a lot of my tears over the past couple of years b/c I cried A LOT my junior and first senior year of college...but I mean come on...movie previews?!?!

2. I got 2 rejection letters today...one from NC State's Grad School and the other from Wake Forest's Grad School. I mentioned previously that I applied to three schools for school counseling and thus far 2/3 have refused me...I have never faced rejection like this. In high school I applied to 5 schools and got into all 5. I know graduate school is completely different from undergrad but it still sucks. And this isn't completely a shocker that I didn't get into 2/3 so far...I had c-r-a-p grades my last 2 years of school, you know when you are supposed to make it count...yeah, I didn't. I had a really rough last 2.5 years of school [if you know me you know what I'm talking about, if you are unsure...ask]

3. I am looking at AmeriCorps as an option for my next adventure after camp...soo stay tuned for more info on that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment